When we graduated in college, our diploma served as a proof for all our sacrifices. Soon after we land a job, most of us think only of short term goals like paying the basic necessities: food, shelter including our monthly utilities like electric, water, telephone and internet. However, if we’ll just ponder in preparing for our future, we might as well consider investing on something tangible in long term.
Well, here is an awesome opportunity to become an investor. This is indeed a great chance especially to the young professionals who are single.
- Land Location: San Joaquin, Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- Size: 1.6 hectares with right of way
- Price: PhP160 per sqm (from 250 pesos/sqm)
- Use: Agricultural (Current guaranteed monthly income: Coconuts, Mahogany, Pineapples, and other vegetables)
- Can be potentially developed into a residential area (beside a new subdivision and cemetery/memorial)
- Request for site visit – Available everyday and during weekends
- Tax declarations, Land titles, Property sketch – available upon request